- In School
- From the Principal
- From the Nurse
- Classroom Websites
- Runkle Technology
- Student Resources
- Student Links
- Teacher Links
- School Council
- After School
Runkle School is pleased to offer HOMEWORK CENTER (HWC) for students in Grades 4-8! Here are some of the basics:
• We have two HWCs: one for students in Grades 4-5, one for students in Grades 6-8, which take place each afternoon in one of the grade-level classrooms. The schedule of room usage will be posted in each of the hallways.
• HWC meets Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, from 2:40 pm – 3:40 pm.
• HWC will begin on Monday, September 12.
• HWC is free of charge for all students.
• HWC is supervised each day by certified Runkle educators; the program is overseen by Principal Jim Stoddard.
• Families may sign their children up for any combination (M/T/W/Th) of days.
• Students are expected to attend each day for which they are signed up; families will be notified any day a student does not show up.
• There is no HWC on Early Release Days. (If it is a K-6 Early Release, then there will be HWC for students in Grades 7 and 8.)
If you would like to sign up your 4th-8th grader for HWC, please fill out a registration form by clicking on the following link:
NULL.gl/wFvm3R) (http://gooIf you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Principal Jim Stoddard.
MCAS Science 1: 5 & 8
School Council working mtg
4:00 pm ( 2 hours)
MCAS Science 2: 5 & 8
2:30 pm ( 1 hour)
5, 6-8 Chorus Concert
7:00 pm ( 1 hour)
MCAS Make Up: Science & Math
No School - Memorial Day
All School Music and Arts Festival
Tweets from Runkle SchoolRunkleSchool RT @SleeperLibrary: Fun and learning with the selection of wonderful new books at our annual Sleeper Library Book Fair! https://t.co/zgGlUb…RunkleSchool Ms. Guzzi reads Ashraf of Africa to K-2, kicking off the KIDS-2-KIDS Book Drive for South Africa Elementary Schools! https://t.co/6MRBeuJOVH
PTO Annual Fund
Order Runkle Gear!Runkle School Webstore (http://www NULL.amerasport NULL.com/RUNKLE-SCHOOL/departments/1754/)
Order Your Yearbook(http://jostensyearbooks NULL.com/?REF=A01048535)
Tweets from Runkle TeachersTweets from https://twitter.com/runkletech/lists/runkle-school (https://twitter NULL.com/runkletech/lists/runkle-school)
50 Druce St.
Brookline, MA 02445
Map & Directions