- In School
- From the Principal
- From the Nurse
- Classroom Websites
- Runkle Technology
- Student Resources
- Student Links
- Teacher Links
- School Council
- After School
Dear Families of Students in Grades 4-8:
Runkle School is pleased to offer HOMEWORK CENTER (HWC) for students in Grades 4-8!
Here are some of the basics:
- We have two HWCs: one for students in Grades 4-5, one for students in Grades 6-8, which take place in one of the grade-level classrooms.
- HWC meets Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, from 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm.
- HWC will begin on Wednesday, September 19.
- HWC is free of charge for all students.
- HWC is supervised each day by Runkle staff; the program is overseen by Vice Principal Jim Stoddard.
- Families may sign their children up for any combination (M/W/Th) of days.
- Students are expected to attend each day for which they are signed up; families will be notified any day a student does not show up.
- There is no HWC on Early Release Days.
If you would like to sign your child up for HWC, please complete the form below and return to me at your earliest convenience. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at 617-879-4684 or send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org (jim_stoddard null@null brookline NULL.k12 NULL.ma NULL.us) .
Thank you and best wishes,
Tagged with: homework center
Nothing from August 17, 2017 to August 23, 2017.
Tweets from Runkle SchoolRunkleSchool RT @RunkleVPNews: 8th Grade Graduates say goodbye to all their teachers @RunkleSchool #traditions #tears #wewillmissyouall https://t.co/dsJ…RunkleSchool RT @joboaler: I love this math online game, it combines math, creativity, conceptual thinking & exploration. Try it for yourself! https://t…RunkleSchool RT @RunkleVPNews: Runkle Student-Inspired Pride Parade #yourrunkle #allrwelcome #runkleproud @RunkleSchool https://t.co/mqo33J9CWERunkleSchool RT @RunkleVPNews: Field Day @RunkleSchool was a huge success! Thanks to Student Council!#sadgoodbyes https://t.co/dEzs3sJdU2
PTO Annual Fund
Order Runkle Gear!Runkle School Webstore (http://www NULL.amerasport NULL.com/RUNKLE-SCHOOL/departments/1754/)
Order Your Yearbook(http://jostensyearbooks NULL.com/?REF=A01048535)
Tweets from Runkle TeachersTweets from https://twitter.com/runkletech/lists/runkle-school (https://twitter NULL.com/runkletech/lists/runkle-school)